Cannot download corporate address book
Dottie
2007-11-02 17:57:00 UTC
I'm using Office Communicator 2005 and I can not download the corporate
address book. I get the information icon at the bottom stating "This feature
has not been configured by the system administrator". I know it is
configured on the LCS server because others are able to download the ab and
do not have the error. I tried to configure the registry entry for
ABSInsideURL but that did not seem to make a difference. Am I missing
something else? Thanks.
Thomas Lee
2007-11-03 14:59:46 UTC
Post by Dottie
I'm using Office Communicator 2005 and I can not download the corporate
address book. I get the information icon at the bottom stating "This feature
has not been configured by the system administrator". I know it is
configured on the LCS server because others are able to download the ab and
do not have the error. I tried to configure the registry entry for
ABSInsideURL but that did not seem to make a difference. Am I missing
something else? Thanks.
What errors, if any, do you see in the client's Application event log.
Try turning on logging in communicator, then log off and back in - this
might show you something.

The obvious thing to check on is that you can get to the abserver files.
Can you get to the web server that serves these files?

Thomas
--
Thomas Lee
(***@psp.co.uk)